MPSA CRUSH is totally committed to players’ personal growth and skill building.
We do not cut. We do not have A and B teams. We do not promise college scholarships.
We teach. We believe in all our players. We know that with good coaching and a positive competitive environment all players will reach their potential and love the game.
This is why MPSA CRUSH players are starting for all local high school VARSITY and JV teams. This is why many MPSA CRUSH players have gone on to play college soccer. This is why all MPSA CRUSH players compete with skill and a sense of joy.
Thank you for supporting our commitment to give our players a chance to pursue excellence in soccer and to develop positive life habits. You are MPSA CRUSH!
EXPECTATIONS / CONDUCT
- Players play
- Parents cheer
- Coaches coach
- Referees referee
We expect everybody to be a class act. Respect for all from all is a must.
EXPECTATIONS / PLAY TIME + POSITIONS
- Play time will be based on attendance + attitude + ability
- Positions will be decided by Team Coach and Club Director
EXPECTATIONS / ATTENDANCE
- All 2011-2010 players are expected to attend 60% of training sessions
- All 2009-2008 players are expected to attend 70% of training sessions
- All 2007-2001 players are expected to attend 80% of training sessions
EXPECTATIONS / TRAVEL
- 3 to 4 games at Bowling Green Tournament AUG 24-25
- 6 to 8 league games in SEP-OCT
- 3 to 4 games at Bowling Green Tournament APR 25-26
- 6 to 8 league games in APR-JUN
- Half of the league games are in Ann Arbor and half are away from Ann Arbor
- Away games are between 30 to 90 minutes away from Ann Arbor
- Some older teams may require more travel