MPSA CRUSH OFFERS THE MOST KICK FOR YOUR BUCK.
MPSA CRUSH PRICING IS THE BEST SOCCER VALUE IN THE ANN ARBOR AREA WHEN YOU CONSIDER THE NUMBER OF GAMES AND TRAINING SESSIONS AND THE OVERALL QUALITY OF INSTRUCTION AND LOGISTICS.
MPSA CRUSH TRAVEL PROGRAM FEES INCLUDE ALL COSTS EXCEPT FOR UNIFORM JERSEYS AND SHORTS. 2 pairs of socks + soccer ball are FREE!
IMPORTANT NOTICE – PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU SIGN THE MPSA AND LEAGUE CONTRACTS YOU ARE MAKING A LEGALLY BINDING FINANCIAL COMMITMENT FOR THE ENTIRE 2022-2023 SOCCER YEAR REGARDLESS OF YOUR CHILD’S ACTUAL PARTICIPATION IN ANY AND ALL MPSA CRUSH EVENTS AND FUNCTIONS.
TRAVEL PROGRAM FEES
2017-2015 $495 PER SEASON / CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
2008 $2,595 FULL YEAR / GRADE 8
2008 $2,095 GIRLS SEP-MAR / BOYS NOV-JUN / GRADE 9
2007-2004 $2,095 GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL / BOYS HIGH SCHOOL
TRAVEL PROGRAM PAYMENT SCHEDULE
JUN 11 $600
SEP 15 $600
NOV 15 $600 or balance
JAN 15 $600 or balance
TRAVEL PROGRAM PAYMENT PLAN
MPSA CRUSH families can apply for PAYMENT PLAN. PAYMENT PLAN allows families to pay their fees in smaller increments over longer time. The amounts due and PAYMENT PLAN schedule will be communicated by CLUB DIRECTOR prior to contract signing.
- Returning players must apply for PAYMENT PLAN by email (MPSA.ADM@GMAIL.COM) by JUN 3
- New players must apply for PAYMENT PLAN by email (MPSA.ADM@GMAIL.COM) prior to contract signing
- First payment must be made JUN 11 or prior to contract signing
TRAVEL PROGRAM FINANCIAL AID
MPSA CRUSH offers limited need-based financial aid.
- Returning players must apply for FINANCIAL AID by email (MPSA.ADM@GMAIL.COM) by JUN 3
- New players must apply for FINANCIAL AID by email (MPSA.ADM@GMAIL.COM) prior to contract signing
- TAX RECORDS or EQUIVALENT DOCUMENTATION are required for application to be processed