MIGHTY STRIKERS PROGRAM / COMMUNITY / provides a fun and age appropriate learning environment in which young players discover and develop foundational body mechanics and soccer skills: running with the ball, stopping the ball, changing direction while running with the ball, passing, shooting, tackling, etc. Players also participate in short scrimmages and mini tournaments. Mighty Strikers Program instruction is designed to improve spatial awareness, basic soccer problem-solving, physical literacy, team-work and sportsmanship. The program has been created by soccer and early childhood education specialists. A great way to learn to love the game! NO TRAVEL REQUIRED.
Several 4-6 week sessions offered throughout the year. Enrollment is on one session at a time basis. Players must wear athletic shoes and shin guards. Players must bring a water bottle.
MIGHTY STRIKERS PROGRAM players are eligible to join MPSA CRUSH ORANGE ROVERS fall and spring travel teams.
- FUN introduction to travel soccer for 4 to 6 year olds
- Age appropriate skill building curriculum and methodology
SEPT-OCT / $150 per player
- TU+TH / 6:00-6:45 PM
- CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY – grass field – 4090 Geddes Rd, Ann Arbor 48105
- Parking off Earhart Rd
- SEP 12,14,19,21,26,28
- OCT 3,5,10,12
- SESSION 2: NOV-DEC at EMU – Indoor
- SESSION 3: JAN-MAR at St Paul – Indoor
- SESSION 4: APR-MAY at Concordia – Outdoor