Our approach to working with youth soccer players is based on the following principles:
- Enjoyment of the game is the foundation of future success.
- Learning is more important than winning.
- It makes no sense to cut players – players need time to reach their potential.
- It makes no sense to run A and B teams – it is counter-productive to label youth players.
- Team unity is the foundation of growth and competitive success.
- Respect for all players and game officials is a must – we want to be a class act.
Our approach is based on the best practices of the best clubs and soccer federations from all over the world: Ajax Amsterdam, Barcelona, French Football Federation and German Football Federation.
Their methodology is proven to work and our continued growth and improvement show that fun and learning indeed work in helping youngsters reach their full potential as athletes and as human beings.